Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: MotoFanatic

Description: I am selling my Motor-Lux carbon fiber rear spoiler. It does have a couple of "flaws" but it is as how I received it directly from the manufacturer. 1) From one of the pics, you can see there is a carbon fiber "smear" mark on the underside. I was told it was unavoidable as that is the result of removing it from the mold. Once mounted though, the smear mark cannot be seen. 2) For a more secure fit, I would refill the screw holes with epoxy/filler or something similar and redrill new holes. I asked that they predrill before sending it out to me but they did a sloppy job. As it is, the spoiler will hold under high acceleration but its my attention to detail that makes me recommend redoing it. Otherwise the spoiler is in excellent condition. The reason I'm selling is because I went with a different spoiler. Otherwise I would have kept it. It has only been on the car for less than 1000 miles. Mounting requires the use of the original screws that came with the car. It is a very simple install. Originally paid over $600.00. Now offering for half off the original or best offer. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks -Moto

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts