Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if Allan or Melanie are OK? Still in business? I've been trying to buy a seat from MotorDrive but the communication stopped around October and no replies to my PM or emails after that...

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Anyone know if Allan or Melanie are OK? Still in business? I've been trying to buy a seat from MotorDrive but the communication stopped around October and no replies to my PM or emails after that...
In business AFAIK, I saw Allan post within the last week and last time I talked to him he was flying around the world on some project. I would try calling them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In business AFAIK, I saw Allan post within the last week and last time I talked to him he was flying around the world on some project. I would try calling them.
Thanks K-Man, unfortunately when I get home to call it's way too late and I usually don't have enough time in the mornings to call, and using company phone for international calls are a big no-no...

I've tried PM & email but no response :(

·
Boxster Enthusiast
1,769 Posts
I tried to work with him on some seats too. I just gave up. He's not very good at responding to emails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts