Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was looking to see if anyone would like to try to begin another group buy on MotorDrive Mesh grills for either generation 1 or 2 Cayman's. I thought about just buying some mesh and doing it myself, but like everyone else when do I find the time. So, I looked into MotorDrive's mesh grills, and they don't require you removing the front bumper and look simple to install. If anyone knows who we can set this up with please reply. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
Hello, I was looking to see if anyone would like to try to begin another group buy on MotorDrive Mesh grills for either generation 1 or 2 Cayman's. I thought about just buying some mesh and doing it myself, but like everyone else when do I find the time. So, I looked into MotorDrive's mesh grills, and they don't require you removing the front bumper and look simple to install. If anyone knows who we can set this up with please reply. Thanks
Yukon:

I gave at the last group buy. Mine are black and they work great and look great. The side ones take two minutes each to install. The middle requires two tiny holes with a power drill into some plastic. I haven't installed the center grill yet. Waiting for install of my power steering cooling coil in that space...then it'll go right over the top of it and keep it safe without calling much attention to the cooler itself.

I think black is the color to get. Anything flashy will look a little strange. It's a nice product and well made. Not as polished looking as the ones that require removing the bumpers, but fine for my use and easy to remove too.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
If you are interested in inquiring about another group buy you should contact Tess Tickle ([email protected]) here on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts