Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a lot of talk here about discounts on MSRPwhen you order a car. Are they any different when you buy off the floor? I went to the "Edmunds" website and entered what I'm looking to buy. (Based with a bunch of options). The bottom line was about 4pct. They added $1200 for territory. (Seattle). Thoughts, plea.

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
There are a bunch of posts with thoughts on the subject. Are you sure you didn't encounter them in your search?

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
I see you are in my area.

There are 3 dealers within 100 miles from Seattle. The one to the South has the worst reputation. The one to the East has a good reputation but is known for not doing a lot of rebates on cars that are new, but you can work out deals on cars that are on the lot. At the moment they have a sale on some 2014 models (although I assume they are probably still closer to MSRP than other dealers would be). The one to the north has a good reputation for also offering good deals.

Don't forget that you can order the car also out of state and do a delivery road trip (driving up 101 and its side roads is a lot of fun).

There has been a lot of talk here about discounts on MSRPwhen you order a car. Are they any different when you buy off the floor? I went to the "Edmunds" website and entered what I'm looking to buy. (Based with a bunch of options). The bottom line was about 4pct. They added $1200 for territory. (Seattle). Thoughts, plea.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Many Northern California dealers have big discounts on 2014s in stock. It's that time of year....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts