Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So had my 987 just over a year now. Made a few little tweaks just to bring it a bit more up-to-date…

Carrera sport alloys refinished in gunmetal grey
Eibach Pro Springs
12mm spacers all round
LED spars
LED headlight bulbs (main & dipped)
918 style rear lights
Re-trimmed steering wheel in grey Alcantara with yellow centre line and stitching (gear stick and handbrake in progress)
Remus exhaust with 98mm black carbon tailpipes (little video above)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks beautiful! I especially like the spars, wheels, and brake calipers. Did you paint the calipers too? Curious where you get your steering wheel wrapped and where you got the spars? Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks beautiful! I especially like the spars, wheels, and brake calipers. Did you paint the calipers too? Curious where you get your steering wheel wrapped and where you got the spars? Thanks
Thanks! The calipers were done by the previous owner although i think i'm going to get them touched up soon. The spars we're from the classifieds on here. As for the steering wheel it was done by these guys - Royal Steering Wheels | Exclusive look, unique feeling

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same wheels on mine and I’d love to have them painted. Did you paint or powder coat? Also where are the tail lights from? Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
The car looks great! Most of the upgrades look like they would come from the factory.
How do you like the remus exhaust? I also have a 2.7 Cayman. Do you feel a difference in power and throttle response?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.