Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:banana: well not much to say except it's finally arrived! :banana:

However upon delivery it spent 3 hours in the workshop because of a rear spoiler error message :( (however it works just fine) Porsche are working on the coding.... The car drives fantastic!! :banana:

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
She's gorgeous, mate! But they put the steering wheel on the bloody wrong side!

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! The handbrake sounds loud & clicky when raising it, but other than that I'm completely stoked. The new DFI definitely has a deeper growl to it, sorry about the grainy images I'll be taking higher quality photo's this weekend.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
Congrats. Hopefully Porsche can also get that steering wheel put back on the correct side. J/K.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Many congrats... I too love those seats. Hope all is working out well now ;)

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,758 Posts
Congrads!!!
I guess you had a good weekend then?
So how was the drive then? Like its on rails?

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car feels tight & precise, with tones of grip driving up twisty hill climbs, I think the LSD has a lot to do with this, however I can't hear the LSD engaging, must be a quiet LSD. It came with Michelin PS2's which I'm happy with & the DFI engine has a deep throaty sound, not sure why you would want to go aftermarket exhaust, well for street anyway.

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,758 Posts
Cool. I hope I get PS2s too. They are better than Contis. I was content with the stock exhaust...for 6 months, but the sound is soooo much better and power is better with the exhaust mod. In stock form it tends to sound like a leaf blower :( .

I suspect the DFI will be slower than my tuned 06 so alas Im going to go down the modification slippery slope again, sooner rather than later. What the heck! :)

I'll be looking forward to comparing the 2 different cars later. There are not many of us owners upgrading from the pre-DFI to the DFI version.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
+1 on the seats man. Congrats! Any other mods planned? haha!
At $186,000 just to drive it out the showroom, I think I'm at ease with mods for the time being. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts