Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been driving my Cayman for 3 years now, but last night was the first time it ever got hit on!

I was pulling out of my underground parking and 2 cute girls in their late 20s walked by. One of the girls spun around looked right at my car (not at me!) and said, "Helloooo Porsche!" in a very sexy way.

:hilarious:

We eventually made eye contact and I smiled at her but it was clear she wasn't hitting on me, she was hitting on my car. :dance:

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Did you offer a ride? That was worth at least a spin around the block.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
and..! Why would we be interested to see your car?!! :(

I thought you're attaching a picture of the girls from the inside of the car while they were flirting!

NEXT! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
997 Posts
Hmmm...I wonder if were these the two college girls who mooned me and a business colleague (cheeks to their window glass) 10 years ago on the streets of New Haven near Yale while I was driving a Buick rental car?

:picsplz:

·
Registered
607 Posts
As much as it is enjoyment, people like these are superficial. Being 27 and driving a $110K Porsche (second one), I have come across one too many of these people. Which is exactly why I say "I drive a Toyota" and some other false statements just to see their true intentions. People seem to forget that some extremely priced car drivers may have also been dirt poor during another point in their lives (like myself).

You want them to hit on you, and not your car!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gee, and me shopping for a CS... gotta hide this thread from the wife. ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Last September my wife and I were in Quebec City and parked in a garage overnight. When I went to get the car the next morning there was a perfect lipstick kiss planted on the driver's side window.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts