Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow! Nice movie, nice cars, nice places. I recognize Promenade des Anglais and the mountain roads look familiar. (My parents had a house in Mougins.) What villages were you near?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Nice movie, nice cars, nice places. I recognize Promenade des Anglais and the mountain roads look familiar. (My parents had a house in Mougins.) What villages were you near?
Thanks! The road is close to Puget-Theniers. About 45min from Mougins

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Incurable Gearhead
941 Posts
Really neat production! Love the tongue in cheekyness, the cars, the roads, scenery. And man the 987 is standing the test of time. Really diggin your white R.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
nice car combination.... and love the aerial shots.

did you have to close off the roads or are they usually so quiet?

btw is that M4 idle rattle at the lights? sounds like many turbo bimmers now sound like diesels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice car combination.... and love the aerial shots.

did you have to close off the roads or are they usually so quiet?

btw is that M4 idle rattle at the lights? sounds like many turbo bimmers now sound like diesels.
Hi,

Yes we knew the right people and were able to close the mountain road for half a day.
About the m4, yes but trust me the sound in real is amazing

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Porschiste
1,444 Posts
Super bien réussi ton film! La route en montagne, c'est laquelle? J'ai un ami avec un "chalet" à Valberg et je compte my rendre pour faire du vélo, donc j'ai beaucoup étudié les itinéraires du coin....malheureusement , ma Cayman R ne saurait passer comme baggage pour le voyage....

I will have to admit, I greatly miss the excellent roads in Europe and particularly in France. Again, excellent video!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow! I have just seen your video. A really professional production and an amazing location. Bravo !

I live in Spain and normally go driving in France almost every Summer.

I'll try to find those roads next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts