Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and this croc still gets all kinds of looks and yesterday was especially nuts. As I mentioned in an earlier post I needed new rear shoes so I went to my friend's local Firestone store and he fitted me with the bridgstones that originally came with my car. Anyway I take it they don't get many p-cars in the shop for just about every mechanic had something to say to me., asking me this and that and what's the top speed I've hit...I felt like a rock star. Afterward my buddy and I went to a local brew pub for a beer. While sitting at the sparsely crowed bar another patron comes in asking who owns the cayman and then proceeds to talk shop for the next 15 minutes with me. But my day wasn't over just yet. As I was coming home I pulled into my local filler-up station and this guy in a wrangler asks me if I would like to swap even up for his ride...and the next thing I know I'm popping the hood, the rear hatch, and we spend 15 minutes talking about the cayman.

Now I do try to keep in clean even though it is my daily drive and I just spent close to a "g" with tires and 2yr service but damn it still gets looks....and you know what....that's fine by me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Flipping through your photos, I recognized your license plate.

I'm a good friend of Gieger and Hagopian, and met you a few times briefly at the VFCO.

Your car is a looker for sure!

Also, to say your car is a DD is an understatement. I was floored when I heard you drive it through PA's snow/ ice littered winters.

·
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yo DbUrCuKsYh

stop on by the firehouse and I'll be sure to buy ya a beer and show you the finer details of cayman. Also if you ever pass the bar it would be great to see another p-car in that parking lot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's the goal...

When I do, can I get the license "Yes Law?" Side by side, it would be an interesting photo. Speaking of, I'd love to shoot (take pictures of) your car some time.

As Phil will tell you, I'm looking at 993's, 996TT and Caymans. You've inspired me to consider a croc as a DD. The other two would likely be garage queens.

·
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's the goal...

When I do, can I get the license "Yes Law?" Side by side, it would be an interesting photo. Speaking of, I'd love to shoot (take pictures of) your car some time.

As Phil will tell you, I'm looking at 993's, 996TT and Caymans. You've inspired me to consider a croc as a DD. The other two would likely be garage queens.
that would be a cool picture...and speaking of....anytime you wanna shoot just drop me a line...I live on the mountain...right up from where geiger lived.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts