Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it home yesterday. Love the color and contrasting interior. Feels nice to be back in a roadster again.

The options include:
Graphite Blue Metallic
Blue top
Leather interior in Black/Chalk
PDK
20" Carrera S wheels
NAV
Two tone leather
Bose
Porsche connect plus
Power 14 way sports seats w/memory
Sport Chrono
Prem Plus Package

·
718 Enthusiast
303 Posts
Nice car. Any concerns over the chalk interior staining? I am considering the same interior or going with the Sport-Tex graphite/chalk interior. Either way I'm going with the Graphite Blue exterior.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice car. Any concerns over the chalk interior staining? I am considering the same interior or going with the Sport-Tex graphite/chalk interior. Either way I'm going with the Graphite Blue exterior.
Just get the leather treated and just about any stain will come out. We bought a QX60 with beige interior and added a interior cleaning package. The dealer was able to get the blue jean stains out of the driver seat.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.
I'm not concerned with the light color interior, been using Sonax leather cleaner for a few years now and the leather always cleans up well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We've got matching cars, except I have platinum satin wheels and instead of nav/power seats I have SPASM and a couple other minor things. Looks good! :)

IMG_7643.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've done ~5,000km in my chalk/black interior and no issues at all. Haven't even needed to do a proper wipe down yet. It still looks mint. I was also deciding between sport-text graphite/chalk and chalk/black full leather. I decided I didn't want cloth seats in a 100k car and it also looked a little cheap to me. So glad I did full leather! It's probably one of the best value options there is. Going from a full plastic interior to leather everywhere. I'm surprised more people don't get it.

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Beautiful car and pics! Very unusual and rare color. Enjoy in good health!

·
718 Enthusiast
303 Posts
I was also deciding between sport-text graphite/chalk and chalk/black full leather. I decided I didn't want cloth seats in a 100k car and it also looked a little cheap to me.
I'm going to see the sport-text graphite/chalk interior on a 718 Cayman this weekend. I'm really hoping I like them (and don't find them cheap looking) because I like that color combination with the graphite exterior. If I don't like them I'll be going with the chalk/black full leather, as all black is too dark for my taste and I don't care for any other color that Porsche offers (I wish they had a saddle brown option). BTW, my build will only be in the $65-70k range.

·
Registered
737 Posts
That colour combo looks stunning. Congratulations!

Also, I love your garage floor. I can't wait to finally do mine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No worries on the interior... My X5 with ivory interior has 25000 miles without any issues... Regular cleaning and conditioning is key... Gorgeous car. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
Sweet! I love that color. I think it is my new favorite Porsche color.

·
Registered
344 Posts
As noted already, stunning color combo. Congrats. And the photography is print quality. Thanks for sharing!

Though, you know, there is a sticky thread in the 718 forum to post deliveries of your new ride. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the pics. It is a stunningly beautiful color. I have a GB Cayman S on order with many of the same options. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts