Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Took delivery of my GTS on Thursday, I have attached a few photo's and videos (just off my phone if I can work out how to do it!) and excuse the talking! Car is fantastic in the very few miles I have covered!

I have been asked to post a photo of the Ali PDK gearstick and fuel cap so here they are as well.

I have one question, there is a very slight, what I can only describe as a ticking type noise coming from the engine somewhere, I am not a technical guy so this is the best I can do with a description! Did have a little look at old threads and it appears 'normal', I do have a video that I can post.

IMG_3555.jpg IMG_3559.jpg IMG_3560.JPG IMG_3561.JPG IMG_3578.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more photos, plus a couple of 'gifts' from the dealer, I took my little boy (7 months) with me when I brought the car and they gave him a Porsche Bear which I thought was a nice touch.

IMG_3567.jpg IMG_3568.jpg IMG_3572.jpg IMG_3578.jpg IMG_3579.jpg IMG_3580.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
did you get to keep the Porsche Logo'ed shroud ?? Even if not, it was a nice touch by the dealer to have the car covered for the big "reveal" for you...
Donnie

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congrats. Great colour choice. I have a GTS on order and have also chosen Sapphire Blue. PDK shifter looks great, nice touch. Enjoy and happy motoring.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful! Now I want to order that fuel cap.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, I thought something wasn't quite right!

Thanks for the replies all, really loving the car, love the colour as well, only covered 200 miles this weekend, can't wait to get her out again next weekend, just hope the sun is shining!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, your car looks amazing.
I love that color combo - the Sapphire Blue and the dark wheels.

Hi All,

Took delivery of my GTS on Thursday, I have attached a few photo's and videos (just off my phone if I can work out how to do it!) and excuse the talking! Car is fantastic in the very few miles I have covered!

I have been asked to post a photo of the Ali PDK gearstick and fuel cap so here they are as well.

I have one question, there is a very slight, what I can only describe as a ticking type noise coming from the engine somewhere, I am not a technical guy so this is the best I can do with a description! Did have a little look at old threads and it appears 'normal', I do have a video that I can post.

View attachment 53368 View attachment 53360 View attachment 53361 View attachment 53362 View attachment 53363

1 - 9 of 9 Posts