Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 months of waiting since I placed my order for September production today I received the call from my SA and sealed the deal for tomorrow delivery :dance: , attached some photo I took today and definitely will post few more specially for the

interior ...

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sharp looking car! Love the contrast of a white car with black wheels and black trims. Congrats on the new ride!

Reactions: untouchable200x

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
It's beautiful!! Be sure to ask your SA if you can keep the pool noodle mod on the front. It may help ward off terrible parallel parkers. :D

I'll always have a soft spot for white 981 Caymans. The very first one I saw in the wild was white and looked absolutely pristine!!

Very nice, and congratulations!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks gorgeous! I love the black/white and how you glossed everything out. Looks like a shiny new toy ready for some fun!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Yep. GTS black exterior package FTW!! :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Very nice!! Congrats.

·
Registered
781 Posts
After 5 months of waiting since I placed my order for September production today I received the call from my SA and sealed the deal for tomorrow delivery :dance: , attached some photo I took today and definitely will post few more specially for the

interior ...
Sweet ride...I spot some 918s in the back!

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
What a beauty! Congratulations!

I see salesman already put clear markers on! I'd suggest to smoke those a little to match the front and rear lights

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sweet machine! I never noticed it before but your car in white with that front end (in the middle picture) reminds me of a storm trooper helmet in Star Wars (I know, I am losing it!):crazy:
"Luke, I am your father".

Reactions: Mjcrun79

·
Registered
186 Posts
What a beauty! Congratulations!

I see salesman already put clear markers on! I'd suggest to smoke those a little to match the front and rear lights
Or do what I'm doing and order a pair of these babies. Their look un-lit is much darker than the non-LED clear signals.

Clears (the ones most nice USA dealers put on custom ordered cars):

LED Clears:

Mine should be here today!

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Sweet machine! I never noticed it before but your car in white with that front end (in the middle picture) reminds me of a storm trooper helmet in Star Wars (I know, I am losing it!):crazy:
"Luke, I am your father".
Yes, I've noticed that too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks , this is my porsche code : PFIFHIV0

And here my specs :

White exterior
espresso interior
dimming mirrors
park assist F&R
2 way elec seat
carrera wheel partially painted
Deletion of model designation
GTS ext pckg
seat heater and ventilation
PDK

garage door opener
seat belt silver grey
white dials
light design pkg
key painted
spotdesign steering wheel
porsche crest on headrest
key pouch leather
aluminium pdk selector
PCM
with Bose sound

Regards

·
Registered
294 Posts
I see salesman already put clear markers on!
The OP is from Qatar.
It wasn't the "salesman" that installed clear side markers. They were installed in the factory.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
True with my shipment there is two more GTS , the one in the Back in Carrara white my SA assumed it's mine and I was shocked since my car ordered without model designation in the Back but thanks god he immediately noticed his mistake and took me to my car :burnout:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts