Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! but she does have an awfully big rear end.
You do understand I'm a conservative Middle Eastern, don't you?!!! Because of flirting eyes like yours, I'm not taking her out for a drive till she puts on her bra :taunt:

Reactions: Fingers

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Very, very nice. And no need to go through the grief of adding an after market turbo kit..... ever again. Well done and good luck with it.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Congratulations! It sounds like you two are a good match.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Very nice car love the exterior and interior color combo choice. Forgive me if I am wrong but I thought I read that you opted out of your order on the 991 turbo or am i missing something. Enjoy and be safe!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgive me if I am wrong but I thought I read that you opted out of your order on the 991 turbo or am i missing something. Enjoy and be safe!
You're right, I opted out of buying it few weeks back after it got already out of manufacturing.

The good news is that, blessed I was, I managed to secure my son's education and still afford the car. I ended up choosing between a red 2012 458 Spyder with 13,000 km on the clock and the 991 turbo I ordered. Both were exactly at the same price.

Despite being in love with Ferrari, I had to play it safe in fear of reliability and maintenance cost... Yesterday morning I emailed the dealer and he confirmed back by midnight. Now it's just paper work, local shipping from Riyadh to Jeddah, bra installation then 2,000 km break in period before I take off ;)

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Great looking car, Hassaan. Please post when you have any inkling of mods so we can pound some sense into you...or at least wait a week before doing anything.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking car, Hassaan. Please post when you have any inkling of mods so we can pound some sense into you...or at least wait a week before doing anything.
My dear Turbo Master, I vow to modify nothing, add nothing but the bra and ClearPlex windshield protection.

The only mod I'd do is to myself to lose few pounds to break the 3.0 seconds barrier in acceleration ;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Gorgeous car! And I love the interior!

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Luckiest man alive...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congrats man! I was about to say you were getting a little suspicious with having a Turbo S on order and a GT3 on order and canceling both / missing allocation....this was worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congratulations Hassaan, mabrook! Well deserved. We need a video with full reviews what a lucky man you are.

·
Registered
349 Posts
مبر وك Hasaan.
wow....it's so ما شاء الله!
May you have many years of safe but fast driving إن شاء الله
Love the interior

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulations Hassaan, mabrook! Well deserved. We need a video with full reviews what a lucky man you are.
God bless you (and the gentlemen above)...

How I wish I stayed in Riyadh or got relocated to the Eastern Province to enjoy Bahrain circuit and Bahrain Porsche club. You're lucky to be there. I'm in Jeddah now which limits my attendance to once a year to the circuit when all Jeddah club ship their cars to track them there.

Thanks to you and to all who commented above.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Sweet ride, Hassaan. Congrats.

I suggest you might want to consider getting a set of these. If you have a blowout or other tire problem a few hundred km from a dealer that the canned air can't fix, there's a decent chance you could source replacement rubber. But if you can't get the wheel off, you'd have to flatbed the car back to the mother ship (dealer) as only a Porsche service center (or MAYBE another Turbo/GT3/GTS owner) will have centerlock removal tools.

Open.jpg Extended.jpg closed.jpg

The tools fit easily in the frunk of a 911 (the torque wrench breaks into 3 pieces and fits in its slick, hard-sided case; the Porsche collabsible breaker bar folds down to a size smaller than the case) with lots of room to spare for soft-sided luggae. I take the tools with me anytime I venture more than 75km from home.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet ride, Hassan. Congrats.

I suggest you might want to consider getting a set of these. If you have a blowout or other tire problem a few hundred km from a dealer that the canned air can't fix, there's a decent chance you could source replacement rubber. But if you can't get the wheel off, you'd have to flatbed the car back to the mother ship (dealer) as only a Porsche service center (or MAYBE another Turbo/GT3/GTS owner) will have centerlock removal tools.

View attachment 57753 View attachment 57754 View attachment 57755

The tools fit easily in the frunk of a 911 (the torque wrench breaks into 3 pieces and fits in its slick, hard-sided case; the Porsche collabsible breaker bar folds down to a size smaller than the case) with lots of room to spare for soft-sided luggae. I take the tools with me anytime I venture more than 75km from home.
Thank you... and thanks for the recommendation. I hope you never get to use it. I think I may still have it in my Amazon basket though from a previous recommendation. But what do you do to raise all wheels for tire change on the road? Since Porsche demands to raise all four paws off the ground for tire change I see no use for this toolbox.

The CL is my nightmare. Therefore I'll have my chauffeur drive behind me wherever I go (just kidding). Probably I'll save Porsche Road Assist on my favorites list and pray I'll never get to call them.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts