Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been reading this forum and searching every day for a Cayman for four months. Planet-9 has been a wealth of information (even though I have had nothing to contribute). I really wanted a color other than white but this car came up for sale at a Porsche dealership in Denver two days ago and I flew out today, test-drove it and bought it.

It is not perfect but the build was something for a base model 2011. Thank you for all the education in this forum. Only bummer is I have to ship it home. Now the wait begins...

Build.png
image.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

·
Registered
425 Posts
Should have just driven it home! Nothing like a great bonding period with the new ride. Congrats!

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,762 Posts
That's a really well equipped build. Welcome to the "club". Enjoy it in good health.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
951 Posts
I think you will really enjoy the limited slip diff #220, living in northern Mn. I just had a Wavetrac LSD installed, cost me a lot to have it done, but at the same time I had the clutch plate, bearing and pressure plate renewed. The car looks like a real gem. Get a clay bar mit and ceramic wax from Girot's. Really takes the shine to a new level and protects until the next wash. I use the ceramic spray after washing the car, while still wet. I use Griots large PFM edgeless drying towel to pull all the water and wax off in one motion. Leaves the car beautiful, with no smears or water marks.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Congrats! I actually see very few white Caymans so yours should stand out.

Check out the company called BumperPlugs for those holes in the front.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! I actually see very few white Caymans so yours should stand out.

Check out the company called BumperPlugs for those holes in the front.
Thank you. Sadly MN requires a front license plate, so I'll just mount one. I've had way too many conversations with police officers over the years when I try to go without.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts