Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Stunningly eye-catcher... I'd remove the writing on the doors though!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
The car looks amazing!

This is the first time I'm seeing the stock Cayman S wheels in black. I've been thinking of powdercoating mine.

Did the car come with the silver center wheelcaps or did you swap them to add contrast?

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
933 Posts
Great looking car - I love the orange!

With some friends last WE:

It's not often the Cayman looks like a big car, but in this company it kind of does... :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
The car looks amazing!

This is the first time I'm seeing the stock Cayman S wheels in black. I've been thinking of powdercoating mine.

Did the car come with the silver center wheelcaps or did you swap them to add contrast?
Pete:

And here they are in red.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Looks nice but didn't they give you black center caps for your wheels?
She is orange :)

I think he has some but these are missing on the later photos, why ????

Also worth considering painting black:

Wing Mirrors
Headlamp washer nozzles

then if you're wanting more:

Some interior colour either orange or black and orange.

I like the front aerokit in black btw.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for messages!

HassaanAbdeen > actually i was planning on getting the stripes for front & rear bumpers to complete the setup !

k6gix > OEM Aerokit (black painted ^^)http://www.planet-9.com/members/hassaanabdeen-13214.html

K-MaN-S > You are absolutely right.. I had bought it used in Berlin's Porsche Zentrum and i think they had switched with the base version ... :(

PistolPete > up ^^

Jeff G in NE GA > Before driving it, i thought i would immidiately buy coilovers (KW V3 or PSS10) but i'm really surprised, in good way, with the standards ones! But i havent tracked it yet !.. I will wait for it before deciding coilovers or springs !

Speedy > Absolutely :hilarious:

Nick_USA > My wing mirrors (if i understand correctly what it is) are already black painted at the lower part.
Headlamp washer nozzles: why not :dance:
For interior, i really want to do this:
Imageshack - baguettey.jpg
but i sill dont know how to remove theses "trims" !!

PS: If somebody wants to correct my sentences, it will improve my english :kiss: lol!

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Nick_USA > My wing mirrors (if i understand correctly what it is) are already black painted at the lower part.
Headlamp washer nozzles: why not :dance:
For interior, i really want to do this:
Imageshack - baguettey.jpg
but i sill dont know how to remove theses "trims" !!
!
The whole mirror perhaps:

the nozzles like this:

and the trim like this:

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
933 Posts
Pete,

It won't surprise you I have been thinking the same thing! I swear I'm not stalking... :hilarious:

·
PCA Member & National DE Instructor
63 Posts
I Love the Orange but I may be a little biased...

I have since switched the gear shifter to...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.