Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took delivery of MY 2010 Porsche Cayman S finished in Porsche Racing Green with PDK. Not enough words to describe this incredible feeling and accomplishment. It's something I've wanted for a quite awhile.

Anyway, I am sure I have tonnes to say but really just enjoying the car at the moment. The wifey and I took delivery this morning at 11 AM Eastern Standard Time at Downtown Porsche in Toronto. Then, enjoyed a celebratory lunch with family at a local bistro.

Without further adieu, I give you...Layla.

Enjoy and thanks again.

- RB.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, so true!

Picked it up with 41 kms on the odo. Hit 97 kms as I was tucking away in the garage.

Oh, well...a long break-in period to go!

- RB.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very pretty, what color interior did you go with? I've built that color online and the porsche configurator doesn't do justice to any color they have, I'm a huge fan the green!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks man. I went with Black Leather. I was considering Beige however, long term I feel this was the right choice for me.

- RB.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Great color, but some the very worst car photos I have ever seen. LOL

Enjoy!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL...

I'm organizing a shoot with a friend and his 911.

A few others as well. Will post asap.

- RB.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I had a similar green on an Audi S4 and loved it for nearly 8 years so I commend your choice. I have black full leather in my new CS and I believe it is very classy in appearance so I trust you feel the same. Enjoy!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
:taunt:
Took delivery of MY 2010 Porsche Cayman S finished in Porsche Racing Green with PDK. Not enough words to describe this incredible feeling and accomplishment. It's something I've wanted for a quite awhile.

Anyway, I am sure I have tonnes to say but really just enjoying the car at the moment. The wifey and I took delivery this morning at 11 AM Eastern Standard Time at Downtown Porsche in Toronto. Then, enjoyed a celebratory lunch with family at a local bistro.

Without further adieu, I give you...Layla.

Enjoy and thanks again.

- RB.
Congrats great color choice. I must warn you there is a giant SUV that snuck into your garage and is parked next to that beautiful Cayman.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Congratulations Risky_Business! :cheers:

Let us know how you car feels compared to the 350Z that went before.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congratulations, beautiful color. I trust you will be out tomorrow piling up the miles--enjoy!
BW

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Congratulations Risky_Business on your most excellent acquisition. PRG is a unique and stylish color. Enjoy your new machine!

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
I LOVE it. Reminds me of my old M3.

Congratulations. Did you get paddles for the PDK?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts