Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My '16 CS was delivered one week ago, and just had the opportunity to check it out, it was a dealer certified car and shipped across country (desired color combination w/7k miles).

However I noticed that the car was missing a couple of things, like the cargo net (over the engine cover), along with what looks like the socket for the lug nuts, does it looks like is missing something else? (attached)
20180326_183200 '16 CS missing tool.jpg

According to the dealer, Porsche stop delivering the Caymans with the rear cargo net a while ago (...!), he also stated that the air compressors for the tires where no longer included, which I already found after looking around the brake booster area.

This is the purpose for this post, as I am asking for help. Could someone please advise if the car was delivered with the cargo net, and hopefully mention if only the lug nut socket is missing from the 'tool kit'..?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
371 Posts
My 2015 Cayman does not have the rear net and no security socket in the tool kit. The air compress was included. I'm surprised that there was no air-compressors in your car.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My 14 was missing the the socket in that space for the lug nuts too but it wasn’t needed because I did not initially have a security lug nut. Once I added 5mm Porsche spacers I received the security socket with the kit.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
No net, but compressor included

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the responses, I did indeed find the air compressor but was not sure about the net and the lug nut socket, I don't believe that my car has the security lug nuts.
It seems that the Porsche accountants are getting involved deeper and deeper as my '07 CS had all of these.

Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts