Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The year is coming to a close and the holiday season is now in full swing and many of us have tucked in our Boxsters, Caymans, Carreras, and Turbos for a long winter stay (At least here in the Northeast US :sleep:) .

That being said, start the new year off right, with MORE POWER!

FABSPEED offers a full line of products for the tried and true 987 platform. From Headers to Tips and everything in between, FABSPEED has you covered.

Once of the best places to pick up horsepower on the 987 platform is in the headers. Not only are the OE catalytic converters extremely restrictive to start, with the first model year of the 987 turning 10 years old next month - these cat cores are frequently failing, falling apart, and getting clogged. FABSPEED offers multiple variations of headers with and without cats - all in the name of making power!

We offer 3 different sets of headers for the 987.

1) Sport Headers
2) Race Headers
3) Long Tube Race Headers

1) Sport Headers

Our Equal-length performance headers Improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters. These headers are perfect for a street car, providing ample low end torque along with keep the check engine engine light off.

2) Race Headers

Our race headers are free-flowing without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications. Our standard race headers make horse power early on in the power band- making them great for auto cross and tight tracks where you are frequently having to accelerate and decelerate.

3) Long Tube Race Headers

Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications - similar to our Race headers, but designed specifically for high RPM power. These headers are great for cars that spend lots of time on the long straight aways pulling at the top of the RPM range. Weather your home road course has a long front stretch, or you're racing down the 1320' - these are the headers to have.

Please feel free to reach out to me via EMAIL or PM. Get your order in as soon as possible to get the last of our holiday discounts!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for the information ... for Planet9 members with existing headers on 987.1 do you have an ETA on the new cold air intake? I am very interested in adding the intake to my existing Fabspeed items.

Take Care

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the information ... for Planet9 members with existing headers on 987.1 do you have an ETA on the new cold air intake? I am very interested in adding the intake to my existing Fabspeed items.

Take Care

CB - no ETA just yet unfortunately.

Are the long tube headers available for the 987.2 CS?
We have made a few sets of 987.2 long tube headers by special order - but it is not something we normally offer for retail sale. If this is something you are interested in, I can speak with our fabrication manager about building a set for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts