Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, trying to get a rear spoiler for my 2014 Boxster S, i was checking on the GT4 spoiler and Ducktail. not sure if the GT4 will look good on the Boxster what you guys think or suggest.
Thanks

·
Registered
779 Posts
I would go ducktail -- and not just because I have one that I'm selling and am hinting you should buy. But if the hint piques your interest, email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
I installed a ducktail designed for a Cayman from Schnell. I looks great and a bit more subtle than a large wing mounted on uprights on a street 981S. The mounts from Schnell designed for the Cayman require some machining for the Cayman ducktail to fit flush on the Boxster.

2014 981S
Dark Blue Metallic, Tan gut

·
Registered
832 Posts
Personally I would keep it stock. Everything else looks like "Boy Racer" to me. Head down to your next hopped up Honda gathering and you'll see what I mean. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.