Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... these really are good looking headlights. They just accent the lines of the car perfectly.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
... these really are good looking headlights. They just accent the lines of the car perfectly.
A great set of headlights always catch my attention! :)

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess I'd better not even mention the side scoops ...

Reactions: Lime-Gold

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, I give up. What am I missing?
It started as an innocent post ... the light was catching the headlights and I thought it was a great look. From there, however, certain sexual innuendos managed to sneak their way in. What can I say?

Reactions: bybybmw

·
Registered
737 Posts
It started as an innocent post ... the light was catching the headlights and I thought it was a great look. From there, however, certain sexual innuendos managed to sneak their way in. What can I say?
Every time my coworkers mention my Boxster, their voice changes as if they were making innuendos.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
But they're both low AND high beam;). The lower (halogen) one is high-beam only.
Yep. Kind of counterintuitive, but that's how it works. Upper bulb is low+high, lower is high only.

One of the things I noticed is that there no longer seems to be as much difference in color temperature when switching between low and high beams. It's as if the 66340CBIs are a better match for the high-beam halogens. They blend together nicely.

It really sucks that I didn't take a spectrum capture from the OEM 66340HBIs.

·
Vendor
6,510 Posts
Yes.

But I wish they were round...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.