Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 new 2014 Cayenne Turbo S $15,000 off M.S.R.P., Panamera Tubo $20,000 off, Panamera 4S Executive $20,000 off, Boxster S $16,000 and a few others...Jimmy at Porsche of Santa Barbara 415-310-2567 Cell

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Immediately went to what I thought was your website but cannot find the Boxster, for instance. Are they sold already?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just so happens that I drove by this dealer this am to check out if my Boxter had arrived over the weekend. Out in front was this Red/Black Boxster and I'm getting excited. I pulled in but soon noticed the 20" wheels and red calipers and knew it was not to be. SA later told me my car had just been released to transport and will arrive "any day". ....more waiting....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Just so happens that I drove by this dealer this am to check out if my Boxter had arrived over the weekend. Out in front was this Red/Black Boxster and I'm getting excited. I pulled in but soon noticed the 20" wheels and red calipers and knew it was not to be. SA later told me my car had just been released to transport and will arrive "any day". ....more waiting....
Al, when your car comes lets do HY33 n from Ojai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgIBj1JUkkg then lunch @ the Deer lodge. carl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts