Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out these images of the new Advan RZ-DF wheels released by Yokohama for Porsche applications. These are super sick looking on this orange 997 GT3RS. The wheels are available in flat black or hyper silver as pictured. Vivid Racing is the leading source for Advan Wheels from Japan for your European or Japanese Tuner Car. You can view ALL our Advan Racing Wheels Here. www.vividracing.com

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Very nice indeed. Too bad it didn't come with the car. Otherwise I'd be all over it. :)

Thanks!

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
I have Avan RS and they are great, but I need to use a big spacer at the rear. I would not have thought it possible but these look even better!

So can I get 18x8.5”(did not need spacer) and 18x10.5”(needs 19mm spacer) without the use of any spacers?
How does the weight compare to the RS version?

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
So looks like the rear 18x11 still needs spacers (x mm??) as they have the same offset as the RS. Correct?
Only the rear 18x9.5 does not need a spacer. Correct?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Duncan,

I PMed you a while ago for pricing on both RS and ADVAN RZ-DF models in Cayman fitment in 18", but your response to me was only for pricing for 19" for the RZ-DF.

I'm confused as to if 18" is available, for one or both of the models now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.