Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW - Capristo Cayman/Boxster Catback Valved Exhaust System

FOR SALE - Brand new Capristo Cayman or Boxster Catback Valved Exhaust System. Available for the Cayman & Boxster 987 Gen 1 or Gen 2 & the 981 Cayman/Boxster. This will be shipped directly from Capristo at no additional charge.

I recently won this through the Planet-9, 5th Annual NCAA Basketball Bracket Challenge back in April 2015 & I do not need one since I already have this system installed on my 987S.

The buyer of this new Capristo exhaust system will submit payment & then tell me what application they want me to order then I will instruct Capristo to have it shipped directly to you. The retail price is $4,250 & this is a great chance to buy this system at a significant savings. I am asking $3,150 shipped plus fees.

The attached pictures are from my install of the system on my car & this is without question the best exhaust system for the Cayman/Boxster models.

The Planet-9 webmaster is aware of this sale & if you have any concerns, you can contact Ken at [email protected]

Thank you... JKman

List Date: 6/14/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: NEW - Capristo Cayman/Boxster Catback Valved Exhaust System
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Re: NEW - Capristo Cayman/Boxster Catback Valved Exhaust System

Maybe it's just me but I don't see how this could be fitting both a 987.1/987.2 AND a 981? surely the new 981 fitment is entire different?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

They don't. I have the ability to order the exhaust for any of the 987 & 981 vehicles. The prospective buyer tells me what application they want & Capristo will send the correct system.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

Ah ok. Tempting.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Will this only work with OEM Headers?

I've got an FVD Brombacher Headerback, would love to keep the headers and run a Capristo Catback...

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts

Will this only work with OEM Headers?

I've got an FVD Brombacher Headerback, would love to keep the headers and run a Capristo Catback...
As long as the FVD headers mate up to your existing factory catback exhaust without modification then yes they would also mate up to the Capristo catback as it matches the factory mounting points where it connects to the headers or factory exhaust manifolds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts