Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I am a new 2013 GTS Cayenne owner (bought specifically for towing a Cayman to track days) and already have a small issue pop up that I thought I would ask about. First off though, I would like to thank the previous owner for plopping down 115K and loading this thing up with 30K worth of options just so I can purchase it later (with less than 60k miles) for 33% of the original cost! It reinforced my long held belief to never buy new. To each his or her own though whereas it was clearly customized to a specific taste so I hope she enjoyed it! Alas, on to the more pressing question I have heard as a typical issue. In short, my wife was messing with the rear wiper controls, and the rear wiper moved to the up position and stayed there.

I tried activating the rear controls on the wiper stock and I get nothing. I can hear an actuator turn on like when it is cleaning the windshield, but nothing happens on the rear wiper etc. There is fluid in the systems because I see it come out the front, but I hear a motor running but no movement of the wiper or water coming out. Are there any common tricks / issues I need to know about ? Just not used to the 40 + buttons this car seems to have and fear I may be overlooking an obvious (though Rube-Goldbergesque) fix.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts