Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Congrats. See how it stands up to those others in your pic!

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Congrats, do yourself a favor & have those black side bumper skirts color coated, they simply screw off.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Dont think they look all that bad as is.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations !!!

:cheers:

--rick

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good choice! Once you get the break-in miles passed, you will really start enjoying the engine. Congratulations! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Congratulations! Bet you'll your new Croc as much as I like mine.

Chris

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Wow. Nice car, congrats.

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
Congrats, do yourself a favor & have those black side bumper skirts color coated, they simply screw off.
I agree with sgabra05, if you're talking about the black lip spoilers, I like them. Now, the yellow side-markers on the other hand . . . ;)

Congrats and enjoy! Remember, if you're not driving the car, then you should be reading the owner's manual cover to cover to learn about all the wonderful and unique features of your new car (saves us moderators a lot of work).
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hello to all!

I just picked it up 2 hrs ago. I am beyond excited.

Thanks
Congrats! Did you pick the car up from Champion in Pompano - the background looks awfully familiar.

·
Registered
719 Posts
d

Are those skirts painted body color in the Cayman S, as standard equipment, and come in black as standard equipment in the Base Cayman?

YoungTurk

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Agree. Just changed mine from arctic silver to the black. I really like the contrast.

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Hello to all!

I just picked it up 2 hrs ago. I am beyond excited.

Thanks
Congrats. It will continue to excite you everyday as you learn more about what a great car you have. It is at its best on the track.
Enjoy!

·
West Coast Group & PCA Member
269 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. You'll really find out what an incredible car you own when you get out and drive some twisty roads. Enjoy! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.I myself greatly enjoy the Cayman and i believe that your experience will be the same.:beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts