Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHats happenning folks wanted to introduce my self....I've been lurking the forums for a little bit but finally pulled the trigger on ye olde below!

If anyone is in the DMV area give me a ring id love to meetup

·
Registered
349 Posts
tyty good sir

Im in frederick MD, however i work out in reston
When the weather is nice, there's a Sunday morning cars and coffee in Leesburg, 9-11am, at Dog Money Restaurant and Brewery, 50 Catoctin Circle, NE. It's a little later in the morning and more laid back than the Saturday morning one at Katie's in Great Falls.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oOohh I;ve been to the one at Katies with the my S chassis and some E82 buddies. Ill definitely reach out for that one in leesburg when its now the cryogenic warzone LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Porsche Club of America, Potomac Region, is very active. They have activities ranging from track events to leisurely (or sometimes spirited) drives down windy roads in the MA or MD countryside. Check it out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Porsche Club of America, Potomac Region, is very active. They have activities ranging from track events to leisurely (or sometimes spirited) drives down windy roads in the MA or MD countryside. Check it out.
can u shoot me the details (here or DM) ?

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahah sorry only 3 pedals for me LOL ive just grown used to the parking lots we call highways hahahah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts