Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!!!!!!
Just made the move. Traded my 07 C6 Corvette for a 2008 Cobalt CS. I'm excited about the change and getting acquainted to the new ride! Should have it next Wednesday!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hi all!!!!!!!
Just made the move. Traded my 07 C6 Corvette for a 2008 Cobalt CS. I'm excited about the change and getting acquainted to the new ride! Should have it next Wednesday!
Welcome. May I suggest two things. First, really study the owner's manual as there are lots of nifty features therein. ANd second, take a mini-vacation. Colorado has lots of twisty roads built especially for Caymen. Drive safely and post some pictures. Ed

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats on the new car. Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well that gives you two months until the next RMR/PCA event at High Plains Raceway. There's getting to be quite a 'pod' of Caymans out there and it's making the 911's nervous. Come join the fun!

Hi all!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
gobi99,
I'm in Fort Collins. If you're not too far away maybe I could see your car in person sometime. I'm thinking about becoming a Porsche owner (have a BMW 135 now). Never had one before or known anyone who has but read great things about the Cayman and love its looks.

From Boxster to Corvette to Cayman. What was your Corvette experience like compared to the two Porsches? Since you're back to Porsche sounds like you like the Boxster/Cayman better.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congratulations & welcome. I'll have to disagree with fastang, I think your color is ideal. :taunt:
Enjoy the mountain driving.
BW

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes we'll have to get together I'm in Aurora. Totally different cars! if you like straight line acceleration and a lot of car for the $ the vette is great! If you like a unbelevably well handling car with great fit and finish the Boxster was unbeatable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.