Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello to All Planet-9 members and Happy New Year,

My name is Stelian and I'm from Bucharest, Romania. I'm a detailing enthusiast and a Leatherique & Black WOW distributor for Romanian customers. 2 months ago I've decided to make a detailing community like Facebook or HI5: www.detailing-community.com

Every member has the following features:

- personal blog
- personal wall
- can upload pictures
- classifieds section

The website has also articles & news sections (where I will post reviews, latest news from detailing, etc), store (here I will put products from many detailing stores around the world). The community does not have a forum section, because I don't want to become a rival or something like that to this forum or to other forums that has a detailing section.

I invite every member of this community (Planet-9) to become a member also of Detailing-Community. If you found a bug, let me know. If you want to ask me anything about this website, go ahead.

Thank you for reading this post.

Sincerely,
Stelian

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
I checked it out after the original post. I'm just not a psycho detailer, so it's not something I would look at everyday; however, I would certainly take a look if I had a specific question to be answered. Seems to be a lot of good information being compiled.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Brester,

OK. Thank you very much! I will do my best to post latest news from detailing domain, and many good articles. I want to become a detailing network, not a forum.

Sincerely,
Stelian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts