Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on having a few modifications performed on my Cayman. At a minimum, intake and exhaust changes as well as reprogramming the brains are in the near term plans. I was just curious if anyone out there has a shop they recommend to do modifications on high end vehicles such as these? I live in Rhode Island, but travel to Connecticut and Mass. are not out of the question. Thanks in advance.

Chris

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I will definitely look them up. Have you performed any mods on your Cayman yet?I think letting her breathe a little better would be a good start. Thanks again.

Chris

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Yeah, a work buddy of mine owns a business in Stamford, CT that does the mods for the Greenwich Porsche dealer and maybe some of the other area dealers as well. They did a very good job on my car's light install work (clear bra, V1) and I'm going to have them do anything else Iget doneunless I go RUF. They moddedone of my buddies TTs to 650bhp, and it is AWESOME. They're working on his F355 now too.

http://www.performanceoutfitters.com/

You should see the collectionof 'toys' that they have at their shop. It's amazing.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
For smaller mods I'm sure a local shop can handle all. I would suggest shopping around for the larger bits, though. There seems to be a great disparity in pricing for engine swaps and suspension work. Mantis is in Ontario, FL as some one else suggested would be good in your area, and in south eastern PA there is AWE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts