Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adding to my 2016 Spyder family with a sapphire blue Macan with 20" Spyder wheels, black leather.
I recently visited the new Gold Coast showroom to see what it was like and saw one in their showroom. I couldn't believe how striking the SUV looked.
I priced it at Manhattan Motorcar - $6000 due at signing, $800 month for 36 months. That wasn't doable. That night I search on Porsche sight for any in country.
Found 2 in CT, 1 in AL and 1 at Gold Coast (NY). I started chats on each dealer's website. Next morning had phone calls or text from all the dealers; sometimes multi contacts from same dealer - sales, online person, etc.
Well turns out salesmen from Hoffman Porsche who sold me my 2006 CS; neither of us remembered each other until a number of phone calls, was one of them.
Ended up getting one for $2500 @ signing and $693/mo. As always it pays to shop. Pick car up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got car yesterday as planned. Took LIRR to Penn Station, Amtrak to Hartford CT, dealer picked me up at station.
Car; SUV waiting in front of showroom all clean and shiny. One surprise was the heated carbon fiber steering wheel. What a beautiful thing. I feel for you driver with plain ordinary steering wheel and cold hands.

thHV8RUKN6.jpg

I'll try to get a pic of wheel today. Not a separate option, so part of something else. I'll look at window and see what it's part of.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks great, congratulations on your new ride, Sapphire Blue is so beautiful and rare on any Porsche model.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts