Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,989 Posts
Good for you. Looks great. Sapphire Blue seems to be the 2014/2015 GT3 color. Seen a lot of them and in person they look great.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
One word: sex!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. I will be at THILL for the HOD Friday event. Look me up. A buddy (driving his Corvette) and I are staying at the Best Western in Willows Thursday night.
Tom

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations on your new car. I will be at THILL for the HOD Friday event. Look me up. A buddy (driving his Corvette) and I are staying at the Best Western in Willows Thursday night.
Tom
My friend with his C7 Z06 and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express. I'll be there both days. Probably under the first covered area. You won't miss the matching blue z06 and GT3. :)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
very cool! congrats, love the blue

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Hi all,
I've completed the transition.

987 -> 991S -> 991 GT3

So excited. I'll be at Thunderhill in 2 weeks with HoD.
View attachment 56396 View attachment 56397 View attachment 56398 View attachment 56399
My guess you're in a hurry to enjoy the car than tease us with your new beauty. ;) Please share more pics in and out and list all goodies. And when you break in the car, kindly share your experience.

I have a weak spot for the 991 GT3... and you just brightened my day.

Absolutely STUNNING... mashallah, stay blessed.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
beautiful car. color is amazing. more pics please including the interior. notice how the stance is perfect. not like my 987.1 w/ 4x4 fender gaps.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Congrats! Beauty!

While I was picking up my car the other day. All black GT3 waiting to be picked up.

All black is stunning but OP's color choice way better IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Good to see GT3 owners gather around here... I stand in owe and admiration to your spectacular beasts.

Stay blessed.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I should have some stats soon. I never tracked the cayman. At Laguna, I was 1:49.3 in an Audi S4 (no upgrades), and 1:40.0 in the 991S. Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Congrats! GT3 is the only fixed wing car where I find the appearance appealing. Might add GT4 to that list after I see one in person. I'm usually a smooth line design guy but this works. And as others have mentioned this blue is outstanding. Enjoy the ride!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts