Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

New to this forum so hello to all

I own a White 2010 Cayman S PDK 3.4 and I love it. Pics to follow ...

Looking forward speaking to you all !

steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in the Lancashire area.

Im thinking about a new air filter and re-map initially with a view of changing the exhaust for a cat back system.

Having said that I've heard these cars are pretty well tuned from factory

·
Registered
197 Posts
Very Nice!!! Congratz and hello! This is the one stop of Great Porsche minds...If you can't get an answer here you'll be hard pressed to find it anywhere. The Members here are truly great people.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
congrats. nice looking car. I like white, and probably should have gone that route on my lapis blue. just too much work to keep clean.

My folks are from Oldham, so I know the Lancs side a little.

stirring the pot: WHITE is the fastest color. Flame suit on. LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks great, love em in white, did you buy it on a launch/preview evening? first thing I did to mine was to change the silver Cayman S badge for a black one, looks so much better on certain colour cars.
Have just fitted an IPE valvetronic exhaust sounds awesome in the open mode but you can turn it off should you ever want to be descreet.
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Porsche dealer invited us to a launch evening and they wanted to use my car as part of their display, really cool evening. Really proud of people looking and admirring my car :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's next on my list once the IPE manifold and sports cats are fitted. I used Radical Remaps for my Boxster who were great but not sure if I need someone more Porsche focussed as the Cayman has PASM with the sports button, so not sure how remapping would affect this as I was under the impression that the sport button also adjusts the mapping???

·
Registered
29 Posts
Beautiful colour! My first preference for my Cayman, but had to settle for Guards Red. Love the look, especially the wheels. Very nice, congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts