Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I find myself on this forum so often I might aswell create an account and say hello!

I'm Ashley from the Cambridge area, driving a 2011 Cayman R, and Audi RS5.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around!

Having a wash with his growling brother:

And of course I painted both but haven't taken a picture of them both painted and with the Strut Kings cover back on!

Modifications:

- Strut King clear engine cover
- Desnork
- ITG filter

- Not much else planned here - I've a harness bar to be fitted and will need to choose some new seats.

----------

And for anybody interested, the Audi is a 2010 RS5, 4.2 V8, remapped with a custom exhaust 510bhp.
Wrapped in 3M Matte dark grey

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Thanks! Heading to North Wales on Friday for a little holiday and blat around the evo ring ;)

Some great roads in North Wales.
That said we have some good ones in the south too particularly around the Brecon Beacons.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the EVO triangle
Isn't it just magnificent!

Nice cars Ashley! Love the glass engine cover! Where is that from??
StrutKing - They don't actually have any new ones only used, but to be honest, it's mint! Drop them an email :) Tell them I sent you!

Some great roads in North Wales.
That said we have some good ones in the south too particularly around the Brecon Beacons.
Yes I've never been to the Brecons!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome dude, I'm in northants, waiting for my GT4, Evo ring is awesome went up last year in the M3.

JP
Nice one, I've been really interested in a GT4 but my drive is too full with another little toy!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dream! 2 previous owners, same family. Absolutely original (excluding the wheel change). 9000 miles, 1275cc, she's very tidy!

The Cayman is stored away for another month or two

·
Registered
260 Posts
Have only seen one of these in the wild...yours are the first pics I have seen that capture the essence of that paint... :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts