Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

New Jaguar 2011 XJL vs. Panamera

8K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  K-Man S 
#1 ·
Saw the new Jag at the dealership today parked next to a Panamera. That Jag is a BIG car and the average sticker should be about $15K less than a 4s.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
I was able to sit in one of these at the dealership for an extended period earlier this week. The interior of the Jag just blows me away, especially for the $80K price range. I thought the Panamera was very nice until I saw this. It was exceptional.

It's loaded with leather, wood and high quality switchgear. The main instrument gauge pod (tach, speedo, etc) is a 12 inch wide LCD panel. No analog gauges!

I look forward to seeing more driving reviews of the XJ and I hope this car helps boost the marque here in the U.S.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Looks like Jag is doing what Audi was doing back in 1998 when I got my first A4. Very reasonable pricing for what you get and all inclusive maintenance.

Audi was doing this to rebuild market share. Now 12 years later, I see them everywhere!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.