Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd finally take the plunge and sign myself up here after using a few threads over the past years for various tips and tricks while maintaining my Cayman.

Its a 2006 2.7 that started life as a pretty standard car apart from Satnav, sports wheels etc...

Since my ownership I've put a lot of time and money into replacing all the coolant pipes, water pump, clutch, coilpacks, various bushings and suspension parts.

As well as upgrading and adding parts to it like itg foam filter, desnorkled, 19" GT2 wheels, GT3 brake ducts, retrimmed interior, rs door pulls, remapped 257bhp etc.. etc...

It's my daily driver to and from work as well as my weekend track toy, so I have the best of both worlds.

Under no illusion that its not going to be to everyone's tastes but thought I'd share some pictures of it for those that do like it.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle
Vehicle Automotive exterior Trunk Car Vehicle door

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute. Your car looks low and purposeful, and it sounds as though you have a lot of fun with it (which is what it's all about).

·
Vendor
6,510 Posts
Welcome to the club! Thanks for sharing pics!

·
Registered
489 Posts
The car looks seriously bad-***! Welcome and please share which mods you've made. I like these wheels, don't think I've seen them before.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful car and you obviously have put quite a bit of money and effort in it. I just cannot figure out why is the steering wheel on the wrong side? :hilarious:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

*Specs as requested:*
- Joe Toth front splitter
- Joe Toth dive planes
- Joe Toth rear diffuser
- Xclusive Customz rear gt wing
- Magnitude Automotive Rear Wing Risers
- Xclusive Customz side skirts
- Side Skirt Extensions
- Retrimmed interior by Royal Steering Wheels
- Custom exhaust by infinity exhausts
- 19' Porsche 911 GT2 style wheels (8.5j front, 10j rear)
- H&R springs and upgraded shocks
- RS Door Pulls
- ITG performance intake
- De-snorkeled
- Remapped to 257bhp

Think that's everything but may have forgotten a few bits. Fair bit more to come this year, just on hold while going through a house purchase at the moment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.