Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Looking forward to helping and learning here on this great forum. Seem to be a lot of great members and lots of knowledge. I bought my 07 Cayman S not too long ago, completely stock.. I have been very busy adding upgrades.. I have had 3 sets of wheels on it trying to get the setup right and I recently installed a cat back and the IPD & throttle body upgrade.. Looking forward to doing much more.. Thanks for letting me in.

Attachments

·
Incurable Gearhead
993 Posts
Good looking car! Makes me wanna take some ride height off of mine.

Reactions: Hardt7622

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you.. 55mm front and 45mm back. I ended up putting 15mm spacers on the back and 7mm on the front to get them to come out a little bit.. I originally put the Avant Garde wheels on, but couldn't deal with the 11inch back wheel size.. I loved the way the AG wheels offset looked though, so I tried to get a similar look with the OZ wheels.. This set up seems better.. Here is a pic with the AG wheels.. IMG_0100.JPG

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered mine from tire rack. They are 53 front and 40 back. I'm looking at spacers and wanted to see what others have used. Good to know yours fit well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
More pics of the OZ's would be nice to feed my fix until my wheels get in next week please!!! Can you share some shots down the sides to see how flush they are with the fender?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure, here are a few more.. I am really happy with the OZ wheels.. Had a similar set on my NSX and they preformed beautifully as well.. These are 20's. Thanks
IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0280.JPG

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Welcome and congrats on beautiful Cayman s. Big fun of black on black! That's what mine is too :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That is one sharp Cayman.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Love the wheels! Great look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts