·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
One of the best choices around. Pretty color and nice optional brakes
Any other options
What'd it go for
I traded my 2016 981 Spyder for $75k which = 80 retail
I've done a lot of research and over on Rennlist someone has painstakingly compiled the numbers. This is the very last 987 Aqua Blue Spyder that rolled off the production line for North America.

GT2 Carbon bucket seats
PDK Trans w/ Sport Paddle Wheel
PCCB
PSE
Sports Chrono
Sport and Sport Plus
PCM 3.0 with Nav
Auto Dim Mirror
Bi-Xenon headlights
some other features (I've got the window sticker)

27 blue ones were built for North America for the entire 2011 to 2012 run for North America. 9 blue ones built for North America for 2012, 3 of them with PDK. Mine is apparently the only blue one with PDK, GT2 buckets, and black interior for the entire two year North American run. Except that my seats and steering wheel have been changed to blue (I believe Sea Blue) by the prior owner. He also added the PCCB, as that was not original to the car.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow! Striking. Love the unusual color. Funny thing is that my 2008 Cayman S came from Michigan. I had it delivered sight unseen to California in October 2009 when the financial crisis left a bunch of Caymans on dealer lots. Couldn't say no to an $18k discount!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is your CS Speed Yellow?
Absolutely! I figured if I was going to stand out on the road, I might as well go all the way!

Funniest thing was one day at work my colleagues were all excited because, after having mine for about 5 years, they reported there was suddenly a second and brand NEW speed yellow Porsche in the parking lot. They wondered whose it was. My response: I finally washed and waxed my car!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Absolutely! I figured if I was going to stand out on the road, I might as well go all the way!
Love it! Speed Yellow is one of my top all-time fav Porsche colors. Interestingly, there is exactly one PTS Speed Yellow 987 Spyder that was ever built. It's an amazing color! Congrats.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts