Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

New Member Introduction

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  porsches4ed 
#1 ·
Hi,

I’m a new member.

Picked up a 2015 Cayman this weekend. Smile hasn’t left my face since.

I look forward to getting to know the community here and more about the car.

#2 ·
It's a great car, you won't regret it.

I started looking at different cars that I could get for the price of my 981 Cayman GTS. Camaro ZL1 and Corvette GS/Z06 were three of the cars I was considering to replace my Cayman GTS. My mentality was, for $76k, I could get so much more car for less. So I went out and used Turo to rent all three cars. After driving all of them and then jumping back into my Cayman each time, I have a new found love for the CGTS.

Mid-Engine handling, great noise, and overall awesome Porsche engineering. You can't put a price tag on that :)

#4 ·
Hi,

I’m a new member.

Picked up a 2015 Cayman this weekend. Smile hasn’t left my face since.
Get use to it. :)

Had mine for almost a year and she's still the one although some of her sisters turn heads, like an S, GTS, and upcoming GT4.

My wife called her "KITT" as we left the garage yesterday when the seats adjusted themselves and the headlights automatically came on.

#9 ·
Old member here from 14yrs ago. I’m back!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.