Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, been cruising the site for a few days now and decided to post, any advice is appreciated....

Going to look at a 2006 Cayman S today that i may purchase. The car has quite a few options, heated seats, sport steering wheel, PCM, PASM, Sport button, Chrono package, NAV, BOSE, 19" wheels, xenon lights, Auto climate control, car has 15K miles, and is dark blue with sand interior, seller wants $38K with warranty. Car appears to be in excellent condition, no dents or scratches.

Good deal given the options? Or can i do better?:helpme:

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Is it Cobalt blue or midnight blue? I ask because in 2006 the Cobalt color was an expensive option. It sounds like the car is optioned nicely but also that the owner wants to recoup some $$ for those options vs. a car without them. You can certainly find 2006's for less money, somewhere in the low 30's but they may not be optioned as nicely or have as few miles so it just depends on whether or not you want to pay more for those things.

PS - Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the fast reply, its the midnight blue. If i were purchasing it new probably won't do as many options (less options less things to go wrong), but i do like the performance mods, i had a Z4 3.o with sport option and it made a big difference, and i currently have a 2008 corvette (that i will be selling) so i'm use to a engine with some pep!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.