Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So proud to finally the chance to be part of the Porsche family. Although my Porsche wasn’t brand new when I purchased It I still believe I have an amazing piece of art.
I’ll have some questions and hopefully the Porsche community can shed some light and good direction. Take a look at my 2007 beauty and let me know what you think. So far I’ve changed the rims, went led on the taillights, added a max flo exhaust system from Fab speed. I’m now looking for the right rear wing. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazon $395
Acani is the name brand. Took me 20 minutes to install. They offer them in clear and smoked. Piece of cake to install.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Amazon $395
Acani is the name brand. Took me 20 minutes to install. They offer them in clear and smoked. Piece of cake to install.
I'll check them out. If you get a chance, can you take some night pics?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
no pictures that I can see...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes sir!

just added a K&N air filter,
ordered carbon fiber side vents
updating the interior two tone
adding a touch screen radio
would like new gauges
In the near future I want to add a rear spoiler wing, In the near future.

How about yourself? Is your ride where you want it to be?

·
Registered
607 Posts
I was just down the wing route and ended with a duck tail. I;m not a fan of huge wings so that rules most out. I considered the R wing but was advised I should deactivate the electronic spoiler for it which I prefer not to. Looks wise, the R wing is it for me.

Your car looks great. BTW, where did you get your front windscreen Porsche decal. Looks good in silver/grey and black. Is it a reusable decal or one time use sticker?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey thanks for the feedback. You are absolutely correct about the large wings, they won’t cut it. Thanks for the props how’s your car looking?

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
There's nice carbon fiber ducktail in posts, would look good on your car
Like the polished rims; no a fan of all black

1 - 20 of 24 Posts