Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Glockman
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally have time to play with my 2014 981 BS, 6,521 miles new, as of 08/11/17...... Post retirement:dance:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Convertible

Wheels and tires / new 08/17, 20" Roderick RW5 wheels with P-Zero

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

Techart front spoiler / splitter and custom front bumper modification and repaint , I removed the front bumper horizontal strakes located on left and right in front of the radiators, my body shop filled in the strake inset portion on the bumper cover and repainted the entire bumper along with the Techart spoiler install..... I looked at the Rennline mesh grill inserts and decided to make my own , almost exactly the same, however I used a heavier gauge aluminum mesh from Custom Car Grills, cost about $120.00 for the mesh.... I purchased sheet metal tools on Amazon, Midwest Tool and Cutlery MW-SO36 Offset Seamer Set, 3-Inch/6-Inch to make the grills and crimp the edges...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Bumper

I also made mesh intake screens for the two engine intake vents as well....
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Rear Techart spoiler, body shop painted and I installed , quite easy once you decipher the Techart instructions, NO drilling into the rear deck required!, mounted via two stainless steel compression angled clips and SS set screws......

Rennline aluminum pedal set....
Vehicle Car Family car Auto part Car seat cover

Classic shift knob install....

Purchased sport steering wheel from Suncoast, sent it to Dallas Custom Steering Wheel for added padding, red stitching and RED 12:00 situational awareness marker....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle

DCSW also made a new shift boot with red RED stitching to match my new wheel, $100.00.......

New GT4 rear diffuser , I did the install, fairly straight forward and easy.....

Bespoke custom made to order mats from the UK...... mine are for a 981!!

Now it is time to hit the road and have some fun, Hwy 1 here I come......:drivingskid:

Sorry about the pics issue, I'm a forum dork:(, any way to post more than six pics per post?

·
Vendor
6,510 Posts
Only floor mats picture is showing for me :( the rest is blank

·
Glockman
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Convertible Bumper
Here is the Techart wing, $1,100, easy to install, I had the OEM deploy-able spoiler recoded at my local Porsche dealer in Monterey Ca. cost $125.00. They re-code the car to think it is a GT4, hence no dash error codes .... Correction, also $200.00 for my shop to paint the wing........

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.