Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

Just bought a MY11 Boxster II PDK in Carrara White with Full Black Leather interior.. Carrera S II wheels... Sportchrono.. PASM... PDLS... and only 53.000 km (33000 mls)..

Love how the car runs with this gearbox... I had a 2006 Cayman S with 295 bhp and i'm not missing it... Here in Canary Islands a Roadster is a more useful car.. we have 300 sunny days per year..

I just painted the calipers in red and i'm waiting for the X-pipe exhaust.. ! I decided to change PDK oil and the reset it, gearbox runs smoother now.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Looking good! I see that you have regained your senses and came back to a cabriolet!

Canary Island huh, one day I would like to visit there, do you have a decent amount of roads to enjoy?

I too live on an island, but it might be a bit bigger than where you are, fortunately it has quite a few roads to choose from.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Looks sweet!! Enjoy it.
What did you use to pain the calibers?
I made in the Paint shop that i usually goes. I don't know exactly the materials they have used.. Thanks!!

Looking good! I see that you have regained your senses and came back to a cabriolet!

Canary Island huh, one day I would like to visit there, do you have a decent amount of roads to enjoy?

I too live on an island, but it might be a bit bigger than where you are, fortunately it has quite a few roads to choose from.
Yes! Here we've got lots of really funny roads to enjoy our cars! The best for my.... Teide road..!! (Teide is a 3718 m volcano )

Regards!! And if you come here... I pay the beers!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Beautiful car!

Looks like you have some amazing roads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.