Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Porsche Planet readers,

I am happy to announce that we have finally opened up our nano-coating and detailing services to all of Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC!

After years of working for different shops and one-off detailing requests my friend and I finally decided to open up our own gig.

The Detailer - Car Detailing, Ceramic Coating <-- CHECK US OUT!!!

Between our team members we have 15+ years of professional detailing experience. We have customers reaching out to us with various requests and needs for their vehicles ranging from only interior to the full package of interior + exterior + paint corrections + nano-coating.

We are currently offering special prices on our services for the Bimmerpost community!

For ANY additional information on how to protect your automotive investment please reach out to us: [email protected] / + 1 (571) 723-2354

**Note: There are no set package prices! We tailor our services to your car's needs. Reach out to us and we will be happy to discuss and assess your vehicle's condition free of charge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.