Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've been watching the forum for a while and I like the conversations and input. Today was perfect for putting the top down and just soaking up the sun here in SE Mich. 65 deg. Looking forward to getting into some topics
I am having fun with 06' Boxster (6 sp/sport pack) PASM,PCM 2.1 Nav,Pref pack.:burnout:

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
I know i know,the only way my top is coming "down" in the Cayman is if it is cut off. The Boxster is alot of fun in the sun.Maybe some time in the future i'll own one of them too.Heres too sunny spring days.A great time of year for road excursions.....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome aboard.
There has been off and on top down weather here and sometimes I miss my S2000 on the sunny days--then I jump in my CS and forget about it.
BW

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
While cruising around yesterday. One of the first cars I pulled up next to was a CS. Nice to be around other P-car owners enjoying the day. We were both getting some attention being Porsches aren't seen too frequently particularly together in this area.

Kimo:burnout:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.