Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Really happy that I'm part of the Cayman Club. Picked this one up just a bit ago.
A manual base model with 55k miles, but really interesting options stock:

19" Turbo Wheels
Bi-Xenons
The Carbon/Kev. Sport Seats

It's been a treat to drive as a street car. Not crazy fast, but as someone who races karts and has raced mid-engined Formula Cars,
it sure is fun to push a little bit on roundabouts and mountain roads!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I flew there from central Illinois, it was a fun drive home, at the time it was one of the few Cayman S 987.2 with low miles, had about 13,000 when I picked it up, was looking for black so glad I found a dark blue one, not too many out there, just recently added the stripes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
enjoy in good health!
:cheers:

how does the cayman like the high altitudes?
It definitely is down on power, but with all of the great mountain roads to drive, I don't really need much more to have fun.

The speeds I can enter some of these sweeping corners at more than make up for a "lack" of power compared to other vehicles.
They simply can't hang.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.