1 - 20 of 1247 Posts

·
Administrator
34,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
113 Posts
I hope this is more successful than the launch albums, we didn't exactly get an amazinginflux of photosconsidering all those people who attended.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Philcoh,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW are you happy with your 19' wheels?/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/beer2.gif

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrats, Philcoh,

I too ordered an Arctic Silver, unless yours is a GT Silver, and it looks great in an owner's garage. BTW, how in God's name do you keep your garage so empty. I see empty shelves./fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/omg_smile.gif Please share your secret, as I have been trying to put order in my garage for years. Or did you recently buy both a new Cayman and a new house?/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/wink_smile.gif

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Philcoh,

I ditto the congratulations, your Cayman is beautiful. Could you please confirm the color of your car, Arctic Silver or GT Silver? I have a January build with Arctic Silver & SD's. Kmns has a good point, how do you keep your garage so clean and empty???

zornet

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Patch - Black - Full Leather... I'm convinced a guy could go nuts spec_ing this car, I find that I continue to second guess myself.

zornet

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
zornet,

Join the club of second guessing ourselves. It probablya good thing that I was not allowed to continue making changes or I would still be adding and changing things. I knwo how you feel.

Russ

·
Registered
313 Posts
I agree guys this could have gone on forever. I wanted something a little different than black int. Thought about the Teracotta but went with the Seablue.

Patch

Edited by - patch2 on 12/04/2005 2:23:54 PM

·
Registered
41 Posts
thanks everyone, I love the 19' wheels they look tremendous. not cleaned them yet. I was given the Porsche wheel cleaning kit as a present from my dealer. The car is Arctic, its the lighting in the garage that makes it look darker. Try this one with a very excited little boy :)

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Philcoh - They do look tremendous and now the Cayman looks Arctic, very nice. I wish my dad had a Porsche when I was the age of your son :)

zornet

1 - 20 of 1247 Posts