Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1260 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
So finally really cleaned my delivery from Texas. Just in time for hibernating in Chicago winters. It will definitely roar in March!
CaymanS987-1.jpg CaymanS987-2.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
CS.jpg

Hey everyone. My Name is Tommy. I am from San Diego, CA. I bought this 08 CS about 6 months ago. It had one previous owner who took great care of it. I love this thing! Its still all stock except the stereo. But I will end up doing some fun things here and there pretty soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greetings folks,
My 06 CS just arrived in FL from CA. I am coming over from the 996 side of the house. So far, buying this Cayman has been a great decision. I'm lovin this thing. Arctic Silver with black interior. Sport Chrono Plus wuth nav. It needs a good detail from its long trip on a truck but she's in fantastic shape. I look forward to hanging with you guys. And yes...I know I have to de-pumpkin. Clear markers are on the way!

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,506 Posts

·
Vendor
6,506 Posts
Hi guys,

New to Planet9 and from Singapore :D

Below are some pics of my 09 Cayman S PDK. Did a shoot last xmas and also a shoot recently with my friend's aventador
Love the yellow roadster in the back!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked up my 2008 Guards Red base Cayman on Monday. Just rolled over 48K miles. Carfax shows it's a single owner car from FL/GA. Had it shipped from Birmingham AL to Newport News Virginia Carmax. They took a week to complete state inspection and fix a couple things. The car is missing the toolkit and it is on order from Porsche. Very happy with the purchase so far. I've put 200 miles on it since Monday and love it.

JHT_1620-Filtered.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
After a 2 year wait I finally accomplished my goal of not only getting my first sportscar, but to also buy my first Porsche. It's a 6-speed 06 with just 38k miles,Artic Silver exterior with tan leather interior. The car is pretty bare in terms of options, it just got bi Xenons and Turbo 19" wheels and as far as mods, just a Borla XR1 which sounds EPIC! I've had the car since yesterday and so far so good, the only feature I believe Im missing is PASM as the roads here in Puerto Rico are utter garbage.

A little over 24 hours of ownership and Im already planning some mods ,mainly minor cosmetic changes, as I just love the way these 987 Cayman look and dont want to change the looks too much.

Here are some pics:
OLYM1410-res.jpg OLYM1414-res.jpg OLYM1419-res.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, new member here from the UK. Collected my first Cayman S today has every option including PASM and Sport Chrono package and Miltek exhaust and i absolutely love this car

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm late on this but thought I'd post up anyway. This site has been a valuable wealth of knowledge over the past year, thank you to everyone.

2 months in and I'm still in love (admittedly I've stock piled an entire room full of parts awaiting my free time)

987.1 Cayman S Blk/Blk Chrono package and 19" Crabs. Cheers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1201 - 1220 of 1260 Posts