Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1241 - 1250 of 1250 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought this morning because we are turning sixty next year!

2011 Meteor Gray/Sand Boxster base with PDK and aftermarket exhaust, 50k well maintained miles and the hardtop. Had to go with the pdk because wife has foot issues that prevent her from using the clutch for long periods without pain; super happy though with the performance of the pdk though. Can’t wait to pick it up on Wednesday

Attachments

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Just bought this morning because we are turning sixty next year!

2011 Meteor Gray/Sand Boxster base with PDK and aftermarket exhaust, 50k well maintained miles and the hardtop. Had to go with the pdk because wife has foot issues that prevent her from using the clutch for long periods without pain; super happy though with the performance of the pdk though. Can’t wait to pick it up on Wednesday
Congrats on your new baby, you guys are going to love it, as you can see by my signature am a bit of a Boxster fan... enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased a 2011 Guards Red Sand Beige interior Cayman base, PDK, Bose, bi-xenon lights. This is my DD and I was sold on the PDK for that reason. I feel like I have the best of both worlds. My 2nd porsche (first one is a 68 912 - still in the garage).
IMG_20191107_165925 SMALL.jpg

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just purchased a 2011 Guards Red Sand Beige interior Cayman base, PDK, Bose, bi-xenon lights. This is my DD and I was sold on the PDK for that reason. I feel like I have the best of both worlds. Ny 2nd porsche (first one is a 68 912 - still in the garage).
congrats enjoy in good health. I’d love to see a pic of the 912.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The 06 987 was sold a while ago, but a replacement arrived yesterday. new to us 987.2
need to get it safety inspected (out of province car) but now winter has hit in ernest. so it may just be a garage queen for a few months,

·
Registered
2006 Porsche Cayman S
10 Posts

Just got her like 2 weeks ago.. 2006 CS 6spd. 68k miles.. H&R sport springs, Carnewall exhaust mod, clear side markers, Bridgestone potenza’s, duralast h7dlg battery.

1241 - 1250 of 1250 Posts