Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about pulling the trigger on the pedals from Numeric Racing, what do you guys think? Looks like they just mount on and you don't have to drill in your stock pedals like the other aftermarket ones.

This is where I read about them: https://www.numericracing.com/pedals

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Looks pretty cool, but the price seems high to me. Their shifter parts are excellent, though, so I'm sure these are nice.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think these are almost $150 more expensive the rennline pedal set, any idea what makes them more worth it? Let us know how you like them if you do end up getting them!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think these are almost $150 more expensive the rennline pedal set, any idea what makes them more worth it? Let us know how you like them if you do end up getting them!
"...we incorporated ball bearings on the moving axis of the pedal to make accelerating as smooth as possible and never having to worry about the flimsy stock piece failing. Our pedal is also fully adjustable for the cable pull throttle styles to adjust the height of the pedal to your liking"...

These also appear to be more robust whereby incorporating the heel/toe extensions into the accelerator. Additionally, no drilling is a huge plus to those owners who don't want to mangle their baby :ROFLMAO:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts