Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Not to mention the new Forgestars! :cheers:

Very nice!

-Moto

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Looks great with the detailed paint and wheels!

However, if I were you, I'd reposition the exhaust tips so that they don't stick out so much and angle them a little bit up... Looks a little "out there" so to speak.

Here's an idea....

I always see people with with new exhausts but crooked or oddly positioned tips that detracts from the aesthetics of the rear.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Not to mention, you might burn your leg by accident. :)

-Moto
However, if I were you, I'd reposition the exhaust tips so that they don't stick out so much and angle them a little bit up... Looks a little "out there" so to speak.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not to mention, you might burn your leg by accident. :)

-Moto
Funny you should mention this, I burned my leg putting golf clubs in yesterday :hilarious:

I originally had it angled up a bit, but it loosened and I had to secure it again. This angle seemed to be the most secure, and I thought it looked pretty good still. I personally don't mind it sticking out that much and I'm probably too lazy to reposition it.

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Oh no! Been there done that as well with the stock tips when I was also putting golf clubs in the rear :)
Hmmm one area where my being not as tall helps. Since I cannot reach fully to put the clubs in longitudinally from the back, I load from the left side of the car which allows me to grab the handle with the left and the bag bottom with the right. One heave and the bag is in (after I laid the towel over the shiny portion).

No burnt legs.:taunt:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweet looking ride!

I was doing a search for exhaust tips and caught this thread and saw the PFAFF license plate holders...I am down the road. I was wondering if you got those tips locally or through their web site? I got rear-ended the other day and need something to replace the original tips on a white 06 CS...by Friday :/

Funny comments from the golfers, hope you all are ok.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweet looking ride!

I was doing a search for exhaust tips and caught this thread and saw the PFAFF license plate holders...I am down the road. I was wondering if you got those tips locally or through their web site? I got rear-ended the other day and need something to replace the original tips on a white 06 CS...by Friday :/

Funny comments from the golfers, hope you all are ok.
You wouldn't be able to get it by Friday but maxspeed is located in Montreal so it could be shipped pretty quickly! Nello is really patient and nice to deal with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You wouldn't be able to get it by Friday but maxspeed is located in Montreal so it could be shipped pretty quickly! Nello is really patient and nice to deal with.

You are right, spoke to Nello. The part ships next day (in Canada). I will post a pic when I have it installed. Thanks so much for the tip! - no pun...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.